Gig Guide 2017
- Friday 6th October 2017 - St Ives, Cornwall [party; private event]
- Friday 13th October 2017 - Cheshire [wedding; private event]
- Saturday 21st October 2017 - Chippenham [birthday party; private event]
- Saturday 28th October 2017 - Taunton [corporate; private event]
- Sunday 29th October 2017 (10am-4pm) - The Mangledwurzels at Pumpkin Festival at Durslade Farm, Dropping Lane, Bruton, Somerset BA10 0NL.
*** Planning your CHRISTMAS PARTY ? ***
Why not BOOK THE MANGLEDWURZELS
for a proper
Scrumpy & Western Style Christmas !
*** Private or Works Parties our speciality ! ***
- Saturday 18th November 2017 - The Mangledwurzels at Yeovil Golf Club, Sherborne Road, Yeovil, Somerset BA21 5BW (t. 01935 422 965)
- Saturday 25th November 2017 - Amesbury [corporate; private event]
- Friday 1st December 2017 - Ilfracombe [wedding; private event]
- Saturday 16th December 2017 - Christmas Party & Meal with The Mangledwurzels at Foxy’s Den, Hapsford Quarry, Hapsford, Nr Great Elm, Frome, Somerset BA11 3NW (www.foxysden.co.uk) (t. 01373 464 544)
- Friday 22nd December 2017 - Bristol [wedding party; private event]
- Saturday 3rd March 2018 - Nr. Bristol [Birthday; private party]
- Saturday 17th March 2018 - Southampton [corporate event; private]
- Saturday 28th April 2018 - The Mangledwurzels at The Duck at Burtle TA7 8NU (venue t. 01278 238 282)
- (BH) Saturday 5th May 2018 - Frome [corporate event; private]
- (BH) Sunday 6th May 2018 - The Mangledwurzels at The Abingdon Air & Country Show, Oxfordshire OX13 6JQ
- (BH) Saturday 26th May 2018 - Mill Farm, Fiddington [private event for the VWT4 owners Forum]
- Saturday 25th August 2018 - Westbury [wedding; private event]
Feel free to share your pictures and video clips with The Mangledwurzels Facebook page or retweet to @mangledwurzels.
you would like to book The
Mangledwurzels, please get in contact
well in advance to avoid disappointment. The Mangledwurzels
can be booked to play gigs at pubs and private clubs, birthday
and anniversary parties (surprise parties are always fun!),
wedding receptions, charity fundraisers, agricultural shows,
cider festivals and corporate functions.